I offer bespoke restorative practices training and consulting services for schools, universities, businesses, and community groups.
Each workshop is adapted to your needs and context in order to best support the integration of restorative practices in your community. Trainings are highly experiential and rooted in the restorative values of respect, participation, and equal voice. To read more about my training philosophy, check out Teaching Restorative Practices through Games: And Experiential and Relational Restorative Pedagogy.
- Introduction to Restorative Justice
- Introduction to Restorative Practices
- Transforming Workplace Culture through Restorative Practices
- Restorative Practices for the Classroom
- Building a Restorative Community
- Building a Restorative University
- Circle Facilitation
- Restorative Justice Facilitation
- Learning Restorative Practices through Games
- Train the Trainers: Teaching Restorative Practices Restoratively
Facilitation and Consulting
I offer facilitation services to bring a restorative response to issues, incidents, and conflicts in your community.
I also offer coaching and consultation to those implementing restorative programs, policies and leadership styles.
For more information and rates, please be in touch!